Service & Maintenance
Regardless of whether it is a BRÜCK-Press or some other brand, with us you are in the right hands.
At BRÜCK we literally understand service as "customer service". It has an outstanding meaning in our company philosophy. Our goal is to provide quick and reliable service through our highly qualified and experienced service staff – individually tailored to you and your machine.
This is underlined by the service-friendly design (modular design) of our machines. With regards to press hydraulics and electronics we solely use proven, robust and easily procurable standard products from leading manufacturers.
Inspection and Maintenance
We inspect your machine at any time upon request or as part of a maintenance contract.
- Flexible scheduling and therefore maximum availability of your presses and systems.
- Preventative maintenance and exchange of wearing materials for smooth operating procedures.
- Inspecting the mechanical and electrical functions of the system for the early identification and correction of potential sources of break-down.
- Necessary repairs with original spare parts can be properly planned in advance.
Repair and Corrective Maintenance
We are also at your service to help you deal with unforeseen breakdowns. We can repair your presses immediately: from wiring to control cabinet installations, mechanics, hydraulics and assembly. Everything from a single source, undertaken by our highly qualified technical staff.
New technologies such as VPN (Virtual Private Network or internet tunneling) support our service engineers in making diagnoses by allowing direct access to the machines and control data. In addition to such modern aids, our service engineers have extensive experience accumulated over many years in the areas of press mechanics and controls as well as in the actual production process. This combination of modern diagnostic technology coupled with long-standing experience guarantees rapid and efficient rectification of problems.
Modernisation and Retrofitting
Conversions or retrofits are often a sensible alternative to investing in new equipment. During the course of time, technical or economical changes can occur with respect to production methods and control technology, which also make it useful or even necessary, to modernize and retrofit your machinery.
- Retrofits to state of the art technology
- Extension and optimization of existing presses and systems
- Control retrofits